FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

12 Things I've Learned in 12 Months





I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately lol! Mainly because I just see so much growth in my life.

Here's 12 Things I've Learned in 1 Year (12 Months):

1. Spending time alone has made me the strongest I've ever been.
2. I know my worth and I won't settle for less. (Dating wise | Career wise)
3. My circle of friends is SOLID. I wouldn't want it any other way.
4. Meg is my twin....like we really have some kind of spidey sense power going on.
5. I'm a warrior.
6. The dating scene is pretty fun but....VERY SCANDALOUS. I can tell stories for days lol!!
7. I'm a country girl but I NEED to live in the city. I love the fast pace scene & the events going on every weekend. Like just give me a Day Party & I'll be happy.
8. The less I worry about what's planned for tomorrow the more I enjoy life and live in the moment.
9. I'm usually in my comfort zone and if I'm taken out of that zone....I don't function well.
10. I LOVE nice things and I work hard to be able to afford those things on my own.
11. ........my trust is at an all time low. For ANYONE.
12. TRAP MUSIC MAKES ME HAPPY!! =)

No comments

Post a Comment