FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Loft Try-On Session

Happy Easter weekend! Holidays are always a great time to reflect and spend time with family & friends! I know we’re all busy with work schedules & events that’s why I LOVE the option of ordering online & picking up your order at the nearest Loft location.
Loft 40% off - Code: “FRIENDS”


Here’s a few of my favorites.

The jumpsuits at Loft are probably my favorite pieces in their collections. I’ve never been a jumpsuit girl until recently! I’m 5’2 for reference.
Loft_Curvy_Fashion
PERFECT date night outfit. I wore this a few Fridays ago & my husband was stunned at how “dressed up” I was lol! (#momlife) The top is so soft & the skirt can really pair with different color tops to transition from work to happy hour.
IMG_6039.jpeg
This dress is definitely Spring Vibes! It runs a little big so I would size for this type of dress.
IMG_6020.jpeg
A Chervon dress would NOT be my first choice of dresses but the quality of this dress is AMAZING. Chervon Dress
IMG_6029.jpeg
Yep! Another jumpsuit!! This black flower jumpsuit hits in all of the right places especially so flattering to the top for those of you with larger tops like me.
IMG_5189.jpeg
I LOVE wrap dress but for some reason I could not get this dress to fit properly. There’s also a button on the top of majority of Loft wrap dresses which is GREAT for nursing moms!
IMG_6014.jpeg
Stay tuned for more try-on sessions!

No comments

Post a Comment