FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Day to Night with Longvadon Apple Watch band

Happy September! It's a new month which means new goals right! I've been working out pretty consistently since January 2020. Once my husband purchased me the Apple Watch for my last birthday - I've been wearing it nonstop. He also purchased 2 additional watch bands - but if you sweat alot during work outs you know how important it is to clean your watch band atleast once a day.

I usually switch my watch band colors once a month which allows me change up my style (From black to pink). With HIIT workouts - the plastic watch bands are great for flexibility and movement. I remember when my husband and I took our anniversary photos last year - my black Apple Watch band stood out like a sore thumb lol! 


At the office or date night - I love to dress up in corporate wear. This luxury apple watch band by Longvadon is a great way to scale up my apple watch from workout mode to date night. 

Before getting the Apple Watch - I'll be honest I didn't wear watches much at all. But having different options in bands are GREAT for different outfit selections. As I was putting on the Longvadon Apple Watch band - I was a bit confused by the butterfly clasp but I followed the simple How-To video on their Instagram Story and slipped my watch on in no time. 


The packaging is A-1 so simple but yet so chic. It's also great for storing your watch band between wears. Now I'm ready for a date night - right in the comfort of our own home with takeout lol! But a girl still loves a pair of heels and a luxury watch band. Use code 'MOMMYPLUG20' for 20% off your purchase. 


12 comments

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Hermes apple watch band replica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple sports band I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. Gold link bracelet apple watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Apple Watch, as it's officially perceived (not the iWatch, QUIT CALLING IT THAT), has been divulged.Mobilemob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Customarily talking, it's reasonable to stay away from dresses in the white ivory, and champagne shading family which might coordinate with the lady. mens silk pajamas

    ReplyDelete
  6. The smooth making is the thing that Rado watches gladly feature. Perhaps the least demanding approach to check the phony watches is taking a gander at screws on case back. Tseiko submariner hulk

    ReplyDelete
  7. They've been some difficult years. In the first place, you had the injury of your absolute first day at secondary school to overcome (when you're mother pursued you to the transport with the lunch you 'neglected').mens silk pajamas

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can fold two corners over your neck and the other two corners should circumvent your midriff. silk pajamas for men

    ReplyDelete
  10. Number one rule: don't pressure. There's nothing pretty much as ugly as an edgy, self-centered Promzilla tossing her stilettos around the spot. Nobody needs to be close to the young lady that won't quit whimpering about how she 'won't ever observe the ideal prom dress.mens silk pajamas

    ReplyDelete
  11. The prom nights are normally topic based party where the understudies conclude a topic and afterward sort out the party. silk pajamas

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very interesting post for Apple Watch Straps Australia . Your information is very important to me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete