FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Friendships with Purpose


What are you bringing to the table of your friendships?

I'm finally at a place in life where I am super grateful and empowered by my circle of friends. We all uplift and motivate each other to be the best we can be. I'm SO thankful for all of them.

So my question is what are you bringing to the table?
Are you the shoulder to lean on or are you the draining friend that constantly talks about yourself?

Just like relationships, friendships always take work. So make sure that your friendships serve a purpose. It should be a two-way street, you're feeling down your friend should be there but ALSO make sure that that you are there when your friend needs you.

In my circle of friends we can go from talking about Chris Brown's drama to intellectual conversations about finances or even discuss a bible scripture we've read. All which helps us be a better person.

Be a Positive Patty. Not a Debbie Downer. 

No comments

Post a Comment