FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

You Can't Sit With Us

As many of you know, I can be a bit of an introvert. BUT at the same time. I feel as if traveling so much makes me keep to myself even more.

I'm not the type of person to just invite myself to lunch with others. I'm definitely okay with that. BUT I basically feel like an outcast. IN SO MANY WAYS...that I can't go into many details about. I'm not the type of person to have fake conversations with a random person...lol! That's mean/rude? I know, I call it real. But if I'm not feeling your vibe I don't want you in my company. You're just wasting valuable time I could've done something productive. 

So I'm sitting here eating dinner....alone as usual lol! Yes, I've grown to love eating alone & I love myself enough to enjoy my own company.
I'm just feeling like "You can't sit with us".
But I am so unbothered. Eating dinner alone allows me to take good blog pictures without someone side eyeing me lol!!

1 comment

  1. Tiffany I am so glad I found your blog! I completely understand you on this one. I also travel for work and often end up having many a dinner alone, which gives me time to just day dream and catch up on my reading (travelling for work has allowed me to embrace my inner bookworm lol). Maybe the reason you feel like an outcast is because you don't know people well enough to understand all the things you have in common. Which can be solved by spending time outside work with your colleagues. If you want to go for dinner with others perhaps its worth asking around and seeing who wants to join you, I am sure there are other people on the project too shy to ask (some people are uncomfortable with asking a member of the opposite gender to dinner). Or perhaps you could ask others what their dinner plans are and ask if you could join. The mundane questions can seem a bit fake but its often the beginning to an interesting conversation. Let me know how it goes?

    ReplyDelete