FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

5 years.five months.

Where has the time gone? A couple months after graduation and I feel as if I've been working for years. Moving on to my first career in the industry has its ups and downs like any career would. But I would have to say that the best thing that has happened after graduation would be meeting my boyfriend. He's an amazing person & we both compliment each other very well. I stopped searching and God placed him right in front of me. Just that simple.

I have traveled for the past couple months to the opposite side of the U.S. 'West Coast is the best Coast'.
Cali Hotel, Travel, Consultant, Consult, Career
It has been a great experience but also really tiring at times. I try to picture each trip as a closer step to my next chapter in life. It will definitely be a journey, I've always pictured myself in a big office surrounded by windows & my name on the door. But to be great you have to go through trials & tribulations..all hard work, nothing handed to you. And its just that simple. Work hard to get where you wanna be but make sure to remain humble & patient. It's gotten me this far.. I'm sure it help get me to my next chapter in my life.

In five years, I picture myself in that big office, in project management, working for a company that challenges me every day with new tasks.

I'm ready to just explore the world. The world is ours, so let's explore it.
Outfit of the day, Workday Fashion

No comments

Post a Comment