FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Defying The Odds


"I had someone tell me I fell off, oooooo I needed that!"

I know I haven't been consistent with blogging lol! BLAH. I can't make any excuses besides the fact that I just didn't feel like it. 

So here I am back with yet another awesome blog post =)

As many of you may or may not know....I am just a small town kid whose parents provided all of life necessities and occasionally attempted to spoil me with extra gifts. With that being said, I learned very quickly that we weren't the richest but a family's love means so much more.

Fast forward to currently, I would like to say that I am doing pretty well for myself at 23. I still have the same struggles as everyone else. Behind this smile there's a testimony/story to tell. 

I'd like to demonstrate to others that can relate to me....that you can do it too. Beat the statistics and continue to push forward to grow into a better person each day. So that when you are doubted by coworkers/family/friends your work will speak for itself without having to explain anything. 

Greatness needs no explanation. 

God has brought me too far to allow "the odds" play against me. So I take each day as it comes and I live it to the fullest. 

SHOUTOUT to my church fam and all the encouraging words that they shared tonight! =)

No comments

Post a Comment