FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

3 Tips to WIN on Instagram as a Mom Blogger

Did you know that I am pursuing my business full-time? I am currently working full time for T Major Design -- where I focus on creating digital designs and social media strategies for businesses, brands and also real estate agent. So you may be wondering what does this have to do with The Mommy Plug?
When coming up with a new name and branding for The Mommy Plug -- I wanted to focus on not just my life and career but also telling you about the latest technology and social media news.
A few months ago, Instagram announced all about the "myths and rumors" we thought were true like shadowbanning and the algorithm. techcrunch.com

Just a quick definition of algorithm: a set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem solving operations. In other words, it's the recipe for Instagram -- I'm such a nerd when it comes to numbers and coding because of my educational background in Information Systems. I love reading about the new features and codes that Instagram pushes out.

Okay back to the 3 Tips to WIN on Instagram as a Mom Blogger:
1. Visibility: The MAIN goal for everyone on Instagram is to get to those 10K followers to enable the "SWIPE UP" feature. So in order to get there you must remain visible. How can you do this? The first thing to remain visible would be to start by creating QUALITY content. The second would be to USE HASHTAGS -- hashtags allow accounts that aren't following you to see your content.
2. Engagement: Okay now that you're visible -- what's next? Sit and watch the likes and comments notification? Nope. You need to ENGAGE. You can engage by replying to comments and also commenting on other accounts. This will get your page out there and allow people to see your personality shine!
3. Consistency: Now that you're visible and engaged -- what's next?! Remain consistent. Don't just post and ghost -- you'll plan for content atleast 2x a day during the week and focus on IG story all 7 days of the week. You'll see so much growth and engagement when you're consistent.

** These tips are proven by my customer work @ tmajordesign.com **

2 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this useful tips. It will help me lot. But, I want to buy instagram likes for my business profile. Can you help me about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The storytelling of influencer marketing is more realistic, and the followers can feel connected and identified with their daily life. Marketers are increasing their budget on influencers thanks to the impact on their audience. navigate here

    ReplyDelete