FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

National Car Rental, By Far The Best

Let me tell yall about my love for National Car rental.
I've rented from this company for both business & personal travel. 
And I give them 5stars in EVERY category. From the customer service the minute you step foot on their property to the clean, well kept cars.
The employees really make me feel at home each & every time I rent from them.

Now let's talk about the cars, the car selection is definitely TOP OF THE LINE. I believe they receive all newer model cars. I've had the chance to drive cars like Camaros to Buicks. 

In particular, I'd like to talk about the 2015 Mustang I had the chance to drive! Great car selections at every location I've been to. Next time you're deciding to rent a car definitely choose National Car Rental.
Here's a few pictures:
*I'm not affiliated with National Car rental. These are my personal opinions =)

No comments

Post a Comment