FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Monday Travel: Simple Things In Life #IDGT



2:25AM -- Up & ready to start my day! I went to sleep super early & felt so refreshed this morning. That hasn't happened in a long time. The only that I committed to at the beginning of this year was smiling more. Well this morning started off GREAT. Made it to the airport early, no delayed planes & genuinely nice airport workers!

So I'm all smiles! And this airport employee randomly says to me "I don't get tired". Lol!! I couldn't help but to die in laughter. He offered me a ride to my gate but I love power walking to the gate with all the other business travelers, so I turned it down. And he says "you know why you love walking?"
I replied "Cuz I don't get tired" =).

BEST WAY TO START OFF A MONDAY.

I'll continue with my positive energy & not allow anyone's nasty attitude or negative energy control my emotions.

#IDGT 

No comments

Post a Comment