FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Wishy.Washy.

Happy Monday loves! 
So as the summer comes to an end...and summer goals have been accomplished. 
I know that I have visions that I would LOVE to see in play. 
Like there's my vision for my blog and also my personal brand and my career.

Lately, I've been having a hard time staying motivated and focused on these visions. 
I also noticed certain people shining a negative light into my vision. 
This can really be discouraging and just ultimately make you feel as if 
your vision is unreachable. Like you're crazy for even imagining such visions. 
These ___ is WISHY WASHY.

--SURROUND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE ONLY.--

So I had to take a step back and reevaluate my purpose of each vision.
Actually writing this down on paper helped with revisiting my purpose and gaining back motivation. 

Monday's Motivation 
Realize your purpose. Focus on your vision 
and don't let anyone steer you away from it.

No comments

Post a Comment