FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Balancing Work|Life|Friends|Relationships|etc



Hi guys! So I haven't been traveling as much as before for work. It's sort of bittersweet but definitely gives me a chance to catch up on everything I've been missing for 6 months or so.

Balancing work with the rest of life events. How do you do it? (Shoutout to all the moms! Yall the real MVPs!)

It's definitely not the easiest thing ever when you're more so career driven than anything else in life. *PAUSE* I'm more so God-driven than anything else.

But at some point you have to take a step back and see if the balance is too top heavy.

In doing so, I think I have a perfect blend of it all at the moment. I love to spend my time equally with family/friends. Yes I love the challenges at work because it keeps me on my toes. But also keeping God at the top because without Him, I'm a complete mess.

In the midst of it all, remember what's important and prioritize what you should focus your time on.
Take a quick weekend trip to the beach. Don't allow work or school to overwhelm you or keep you too busy to take time for yourself.

Remember your purpose. 

No comments

Post a Comment