FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

M O N D A Y Chronicles.

It's been a longgggg day.
Long is an understatement.

Another day, another lesson learned basically. I definitely learned some things today. It also gave me motivation to be consistent with this blog thing.

One word. 7 letters?

R E S P E C T
Respect may seem like something so simple. Well it will take you far in life. If you can't respect your peers and elders.....that says a lot about you as a person. Just remember that you may not know what someone else is going through that day, a simple gesture has a smile or hug could make someone's day.

Mondays are just never easy. My day started off so bomb. But there is always that one person that will try to crush your happiness, you can't let them take it away from you. Only you can determine your happiness.

Think of unicorns and snickers....lol!

I know this semester will go by so fast. I'm trying to enjoy it all. SHOUT OUT to my partner in crime lol.... I don't think I could be in this major without her. We're the only normal ones in most all classes.




"I know I can, be what I wanna be. If I work hard at it, I'll be where I wanna be."
-- 'I Can' by NAS.

No comments

Post a Comment