FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

N E W Y E A R, N E W Y O U

 Life Quotes




Very ironic and cliche.There's no other way to describe a new chapter in life. 
I am beginning a new journey in life very soon, in 99 days to be more specific. I'm giving this blogging thing another try. 

To jump right into my purpose of blogging again is very simple. The percentage of women in the technology industry or upper management positions are very rare and not common in today's society. I've done my research & the percentage is less than 50%.

 I plan to be in that percentage of women in the technology industry or at least to be motivation to other women in industries filled with men. WE ARE THE FUTURE. So I chose to blog about my journey to the top, I know it won't be easy but it will definitely be worth it. 
 









-KISS
Keep.It.Simple.Sweetie.


No comments

Post a Comment