FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

G E T T O KNOW ME


I haven't really formally introduced myself.

T I F F A N Y:
  • Child of God.
  • Senior in college majoring in Informatics. Only 3 more months!!
  •  I am so ready to start my career in whatever God blesses with me. 
  • Group Exercise instructor...I teach Cycle (certified Spinning Instructor) and also Bosu Blast. 
  • I'm awaiting my group exercise certification that I took just last month! Hopefully it comes in by next week!!
  • Group Exercise Program Student Assistant....its a long fancy title just to say I manage/supervise other instructors lol! I love my job. It's a great feeling and opportunity to experience.
  •  I love LIFE. I love LOVE.

In preparation for my Cycle class on Monday, I am making a playlist that will please everyone. This is video is giving me inspiration. 




 








No comments

Post a Comment