FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

M O T I V A T I O N

As the semester seems to come to an end, my motivation decreases less each day.
What keeps me motivated?
The word of God.
Without His bible scriptures and words that I can apply to my every day life, I'm sure I wouldn't be where I am today.

Life is such a crazy thing. Like situations happen for a reason either for a blessing or a lesson. As I become older and wiser... I learn from each mistake or opportunity I've faced in life. To say the least, I wouldn't change my life for anything or any situations in the past.

I can say ultimately what I've learned in 4 years of college would be that you must F O C U S on what's important and what you want to accomplish. Of course you can't accomplish those things if you don't stay motivated. M O T I V A T I O N is the key.

I would also say that at times my motivation seems to only be targeted to one section of my life more than others. It's all about balance and that's what I have to work on. B A L A N C E.



STAY M O T I V A T E D.

No comments

Post a Comment