FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Two Types of People

California Living @ Simplicittee
There's two types of people in this world. People that wait for opportunities to arise or people that will go out and make opportunities for themselves. I would consider myself to go out and make opportunities. At this point in my life, I could sit around and mope about my situation or I can go about my life being happy by opportunities that I made happen.
There will be things that will happen in life that you honestly don't know the answers to and will never get answers to.  You just continue to push yourself and never be satisfied with a mediocre result.

I'm thankful for my family, no matter how dysfunctional they are. I appreciate them because when situations arise they will go out the way to make you happy and feel loved.

I've decided to delete my social media accounts, I attempted to delete Facebook but I couldn't because its connected to my Spotify account lol! Sucks...but ahh well. I made this decision to be more productive and not get distracted by all the social media nonsense. I also feel like its a freeing expression...many people may not realize but social media is like a handicapness(not a real word).. Social media enables us to depend on it when there's nothing to do at the moment, it fills time & space in our lives to basically be unproductive. I choose to be productive. And I wont be satisfied until I see my name on that business card...."Tiffany K., Business Owner". 



"I'm so AWESOME". -Shy Glizzy

No comments

Post a Comment