FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Presents and Family.

This holiday season has been a true emotional roller coaster. But most importantly I've gotten closer to my family and realized that my sisters are the best best friends I could ever have.
One important thing I've learned this holiday season is that presents aren't worth much as family.

F A M I L Y is worth much more. As this year comes to an end and I began traveling for work again. I will make sure to keep in touch with my family. Being that they are always there & even if we are mean to each other they will still be there if I'm in need (vice versa).  Family is the greatest gift.

I've been able to get more in tune with myself and I've realized a number of things.... 'treat others like you would like for them to treat you'. Seems so elementary & easy right?
I tend to just spit out exactly what's on my mind and I am growing to listen more than I talk. Also if someone depends on me for help or advice, I will make sure that I can also depend on them. There has to be a B A L A N C E in life/work/friendships/relationships.



 With that being said, a friend or lover or family member does not take the place of God. When times are great & God is blessing you with all that you've prayed for,for the past 4years, that doesn't mean its time to stop praying. It's time to pray harder for God to keep you humble even after the blessings and ensure that you remain on His path.

My only New Year's resolution is to S M I L E more. I have ALOT to smile about. 

"But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, "God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble." -James 4:6

Here are just a few pictures from Christmas:
Family




No comments

Post a Comment