FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

HAPPY N E W YEAR| 2015.


Smiling more in 2015! =)
 OOTD 2015
I'm ready for it all. I've created a special domain(website) just for my BLOG! And I'm feeling great about it. I plan on blogging more while I'm traveling for work & show the world my adventures! So be on the look out for more blogs to come!

I got all made up last night....just to go no where. I'm A HOMEBODY and I LOVE IT. Any chance I get to chill. That's exactly what I do. And I don't feel bad about it. I intended to have plans & get all dressed up. But the fact that I'm leaving on Sunday for work, going out just didn't sound too fun. (call me boring I don't care).



Here's my "getting ready process":
OOTD 2015
I LOVE my Urban Decay |Naked Palette2 & Naked Basics! It's definitely my go to palette and also I added glitter eyeliner for some extra NYE glitz!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!




No comments

Post a Comment