FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Being Productive Even When You Feel Like Blah

I feel like I should start an airplane confessions or something lol!
But seriously...doing things that you don't feel like doing and today that "thing" for me would be flying.
I do not feel like flying for hours & then driving for an hour to my destination.
Everyone says "it'll be okay" but you never know someones situation until you're actually in that position yourself. So will it really be okay? Like.... I just want to REST. Is that too much to ask for?
I can't give you 100% of my attention and focus if I'm not well rested (yes I go to sleep by atleast 9-10PM now but that doesn't count).
I need a weekend to just lay on the sofa & just look like..
No phone calls. No text messages. No emails. No computers. A weekend without technology.
Sounds amazing!! 
But mama gotta make that money because no one else is going to pay my bills.
How do you stay motivated when your mind is foggy? Or not well rested...? Any solutions?

No comments

Post a Comment