FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Travel Chronicles: A Very Long Week

Travel Chronicles Consultant Life

My work week is basically Monday-Thursday. At the beginning & end of the week I spend on a plane traveling to work or from work lol...sounds amazing right? It has its perks....BUT it becomes tiring. When I get home I barely have energy to even visit family or go to dinner with friends I just want to lay around...no heels...no pearls...no laptops. Just my sofa & marathons. 
And it's only the beginning. So I continue to pray through the low points & also the days when I get really good news because I know God is protecting me as I travel on those planes for atleast at least 6-8hrs a week. 
I really will try to continue to be consistent with my blogging because it's my happy place!


--MoreThanJustAPrettyFace

No comments

Post a Comment