FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Living Out of A Suitcase

MoreThanJustAPrettyFace


My blog was featured for the first time on "The Pen & The Needle" blog! Check it out: Click Here

 

Oh the joys of travel!


This weekend was super fun with my niece & nephew but I didn't realize how much time & energy it takes to take care of kids lol!
Packing for business travel doesn't get old to me.... I basically just wash my clothes & repack my suitcase with a different style of clothing maybe all black or maybe fun colors. I've packed & repacked about 3times due to procrastination of course. Dressing up & also putting on makeup really makes me happy during my work day....very long work day. 
Each week at the office is really filled with some new challenge or opportunity & it's overwhelming at first but it gets easier.
For tips on packing for business travel check out my previous blog post "5 Packing Tips for Business Travel"



--HAPPY MLK DAY!

2 comments

  1. Great post! I love travelling.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete