FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

2014 Reflection: Never get too comfortable

In 2014, I've graduated college in 4yrs(huge accomplishment), moved to a new city, began my career, flew on a plane for the 1st time, explored California for the 1st time, fell in love, turning 23, strengthened my trust &faith in God.

And just that list alone.....it makes me so proud of myself & able to accomplish anything.

At the same time, reflecting on all of my accomplishments in 2014. I've realized that I can not get comfortable in any situation. As soon as God blesses me with a new situation, he's preparing to bless me again. This life is temporary and we have to keep in mind that we're here to do God's work.



I must admit that at times, I really get way too comfortable in this world. But in 2015, I plan to just live life....live my dreams. Most 22(well 23) year olds don't get the chance that I am blessed with for free basically. I just want to live each day as if I'm riding in a convertible with my hair blowing in the wind. Just loving myself & living life.
I tend to want to move really fast and not be patient. But I am really working on it.



"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." -- Jeremiah 29:11

No comments

Post a Comment