FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Diaper Bag Hunt.

Recently, I've been on the hunt for the "perfect diaper bag" and I'm honestly convinced that it doesn't exist.
If I find a bag that I love, I hate the price tag. If I find a bag that is affordable, the style of the bag is horrible.

Can I get a happy medium?!

I'm looking for a bag, that is similar to a purse yet has compartments and bottle storage. Is that too much to ask for?

I googled "Trendy Diaper Bags" thinking I would find reviews on reasonable bags but instead found bags that were brand name like Tory Burch, MK, Gucci, etc that I cannot afford and will not buy.

Then I searched for reviews on diaper bags and found a ton of reviews on this bag called "Ju-Ju Be"..... to be honest, it reminds me of the Sanrio collection that includes Hello Kitty & characters.
That may be cute to some people but it was not appealing at all to me.

I'm a simplistic, practical, contemporary type of person. I love the simple designs of a bag and also a print/style that can match any outfit or stroller set.

Is that too much to ask for?

No comments

Post a Comment