FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

How To: Challenge Yourself using the Apple Watch


Let's get straight to it. My husband purchased me the Apple Watch back in December and since then it've been using it to jumpstart my fitness journey. Back in January, I joined a 6-week full body bootcamp. During that time I noticed how helpful the Apple Watch was as it relates to tracking calories burned and calories eaten.

So here's how to challenge yourself using the Apple Watch.

Weekly Summary - Each Monday - your Apple Watch will notify you of your previous Weekly Summary. It will display a summary of your total calories burned, total miles, total steps, etc. Towards the bottom of the screen you will notice your "Smart Move Goal". This is a suggestion to increase your active calories for the following week.

INCREASE. INCREASE. INCREASE.

If you're on the fitness journey to lose weight -- I would suggest moving your active goals at least once a week or every 2 weeks. Personally, I take a look at my average active calories




Change Move Goal - Listen once you open your new Apple Watch and go about your merry way. I honestly forgot how to change it my move goal.
Here's the dets:
1. Go to the Activity app
2. Hold down on your 3 rings
3. Change Move Goal & Weekly Summary will pop up
4. Tap 'Change Move Goal' & Increase/Decrease Move Goal



I'm looking forward to get back into the swing of blogging. Stay tuned for more posts.

No comments

Post a Comment