FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Life After College: The Race



Like many people my age, 20-somethings, I'm constantly thinking "Am I where I'm suppose to be in life?" "Shouldn't I at least be in a grad program by now?" "Am I in the right career field?"

Then it dawned on me... the "race" is not about how fast you finish or how fast you accomplish things. It's all about if you actually make it to the finish line.

You can start a ton of projects or tasks... but did you actually accomplish your goal?
If you're accomplishing the goals you've set for yourself, does it matter how fast you completed it?


This year I've started a list of the goals I've accomplished in 2015.

Here's a few:

-Started side hustle
-Gained clients
-Network with any & everyone (you never know who you may be sitting besides in an airport)


What's one goal you've accomplished so far in 2015?

No comments

Post a Comment