FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Midweek Motivation: Spreading Positivity

I find myself saying "If it's not a positive vibe, I don't want it around me" a lot nowadays.

In my family, in my friends, in my environment, in my music...everything POSITIVE. This morning I watched this interview of Taraji Henson & she said that she surrounds herself with positivity because when there's that one person that has a negative cloud around them it begins to affect you.

I'm guilty of being a "Negative Nancy" at times lol! But then I began to notice how being positive about certain situations would give me energy and strength to accomplish tasks.

Start your day off with a positive vibe, it could be a favorite bible scripture, favorite song, a little dance. Basically anything to put a smile on your face.

No comments

Post a Comment