FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

I'm not part of the "natural hair community"

Yes I am natural.

With that being said, I am clueless about abbreviations and special hair tricks that the natural hair community praise. 
I look at my curls as a way out of straightening it because I didn't have time or just wanted to give my hair a break.

I don't attend networking events for the natural hair community because simply put....there are some people that take this thing to heart.
Sometimes when I'm out in public I get stares of people trying to figure out my "hair type" I'm guessing.
Who cares? Rock what makes you comfortable and keep it moving. 

I'm natural whether I decide to rock straight or curly hair, it makes no difference.
I'm not new to this whole natural thing,  I've been natural before natural became a "thing".

e242f451336282611c465b9d00224c7275897109bc964f0b48

No comments

Post a Comment