FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Six Things I Wish Someone Would've Told Me About Caring for a Newborn

Our little sunshine has been a being in this world for exactly 5 weeks now!

YAYYYYY!!

Basically everything we've done until this point has been trial and error. I understand that all babies are different and what may work for some may not work for others.

With that being said, here's a list of things I wish someone would've atleast warned me about caring for a newborn

1. Cradle cap -- What is it?! And why didn't anyone tell me steps to prevent it.
2. Crying -- She has different cries for different reasons
3. Diapers -- Newborn diapers last for about 1.5 weeks then she continues to grow out the other sizes just as fast.
4. Breastfeeding-- The weight gain is serious lol! She is steady growing & there's no stopping her.
5. Choose your pediatrician wisely -- As a first time mom, this whole "motherhood" "newborn" thing is all new to me & I'm clueless. Well I definitely don't need nurses or a pediatrician looking at me crazy as if I'm overreacting.
Like I said I'm clueless and Google can only tell me so much.
6. Google at your own risk -- Even before giving birth I would self diagnose lol! So with a newborn I'm constantly Googling daily occurrences

No comments

Post a Comment