FOLLOW ME @THEMOMMYPLUG

Skip Hop Diaper Bag Review

A few blog posts ago I was searching for a diaper bag that was modern, trendy & also easy to carry.
I must say that the backpack diaper bag idea is genius.
I scooped up the Skip Hop Chelsea Downtown Chic Backpack from Babies R Us just a few weeks ago.
I AM IN LOVE.
In the mist of carrying a carseat or carrying Savannah this backpack is perfect for any mom. 
The only problem I have with the backpack is the bottle holders on the side.

Yes, the bottle holders are insulated but the top portion is open which makes me question if it really keeps the bottles cold. 

Other than that I love this backpack. The cost of it is a bit pricey but the material used to create this backpack I know I'll have it for years to come with Savannah.


No comments

Post a Comment